I've been featued in the Bitter Sweet Zine Winter issue!!!

Monday, January 16, 2012

Love a little

Hello there!!!


Todays fun post is a super cute little Valentines Day necklace I've created out of PMC. PMC is precious metal clay that once it has been fired is .999 fine silver! Super fun stuff to work with! I got out one of my fun cuttlebug embosing folders and pressed it into the clay when it was still wet. I then placed it on my handy andy candle warmer to dry and about minutes laer it was ready for sanding and firing..then comes all the buffing scrubbing and adding patina follwed by mor buffing anf scrubbing! When its all said and done...it looks like this!


On the back of this little cutie I hand stamped the word LOVE...there is enough space that I can stamp and I and a you or U to make it say I LOVE U!



This little cutie sells for $29 and gets delivered to you for FREE with pretty tissue paper and a little box ready for gift giving!


You can check it out here in my ETSY SHOP


Thanks for stopping by!

Come back tomorrow for Marks Finest Papers Release Blog hop!!


Blessings to you all!


Silvia

No comments: